Taylor GilbertVice President, Shareholder
Mr. Gilbert works in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group of Chaffe & Associates, Inc., having joined the firm in 2012 as a financial analyst. He specializes in deal execution, database and market research, due diligence, financial modeling, and strategic planning and financial analysis of critical business decisions for clients in various industries.
Prior to joining Chaffe & Associates, Mr. Gilbert provided start-up consulting services to a clean energy company based in New Orleans. Mr. Gilbert began his career in the film industry and went on to work for several years in project management at the American Heart Association in Dallas.
Mr. Gilbert holds a B.A. from Tulane University in Political Economy and an M.B.A. from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- Master of Business Administration, A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Arts, Tulane University
Credentials & Licenses:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) - Registered Representative
- 7, 79 and 63 Licenses
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- GNO, Inc. NextGen Council Board Member
- Tulane Association of Business Alumni (TABA) Board Member