Chaffe & Associates, Inc. has an impeccable reputation for its expertise in mergers and acquisitions. Many corporations turn to Chaffe due to its depth of M&A experience and because of its continuous contact with interested buyers and sellers. Mergers and acquisitions require awareness of the current market and a precise understanding of the goals and needs of each client. The services provided by Chaffe give its client, whether buying or selling, step-by-step guidance throughout the process.
Seller Advisory Services:
- Reviewing the finances of the business
- Evaluating the company’s strategic alternatives
- Conducting a complete valuation of the company
- Setting the price and structuring the terms of the transaction
- Preparing the materials and financial statements required by the buyers
- Screening potential buyers
- Analyzing potential offers and proposals for presentation of its findings to company officers and directors
- Developing negotiation strategies and implementing the sale
- Preparing fairness opinions for shareholders
- Exit planning
Buyer Advisory Services:
- Reviewing thoroughly the acquisition criteria and business reason for the acquisition
- Identifying potential acquisition candidates
- Analyzing the financial and strategic value of the potential acquisition
- Evaluating the financial implications of the potential acquisition
- Developing strategy to approach and acquire the chosen company
- Negotiating the price and terms of the acquisition
- Evaluating potential financing for the acquisition
All M&A services, except fairness opinions, can be contracted on an hourly or contingency basis. Fairness opinions are not provided on a contingency basis, assuring impartiality to all parties.
Visit Chaffe’s Mergers and Acquisitions Group resources page to read the group’s monthly City Business article and other related resources.