Allison R. WaldronBusiness Development Associate
Ms. Waldron is the Business Development Associate with over 15 years’ experience in public relations, advertising, marketing, and graphic design. She joined the firm in 2021.
Prior to joining Chaffe, she worked as a Marketing Assistant for an engineering firm. Ms. Waldron began her career as a Public Relations Coordinator here in New Orleans.
Ms. Waldron earned a Master of Science in Public Relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a Bachelor of Science in Media Arts and Marketing from Tulane University.
- Master of Science in Public Relations, University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor of Art in Media Arts and Marketing, Tulane University
- Public Relations Society of America, New Orleans Chapter
- Tulane University, Adjunct Faculty
- Sarah's Laughter Support for Infertility and Loss, Group Leader
- Junior League of New Orleans, Sustainer
- Greenie Gals Booster Club
- Louisiana Landmarks Society
- Ulster Project of New Orleans
- WYES-TV Showboat Auction, On-Air Personality