The owners and/or management of a private company may need to know the value of their business for a variety of reasons whether it be for strategic planning, setting compensation, planning a transaction, or changing ownership structure. When those circumstances arise, Chaffe & Associates, Inc. is ready to provide you with an unbiased opinion of value.
Chaffe & Associates, Inc. will work closely with the company to develop tailored models and explain each step of its analysis.
Examples of corporate strategic planning situations, where Chaffe & Associates, Inc.’s services may be helpful, include:
- Stock Redemptions,
- IRC § 409A – Stock Option Pricing,
- Restricted Stock (Rule 144),
- Recapitalization of Voting and Non-Voting Shares,
- Identify key value drivers and develop a plan to position a company for sale,
- Buy-Sell agreements,
- Cram down/Freeze out mergers, and
- Buy side and sell side acquisition consulting